Responsible for the content:
Verein Race Around Niederösterreich Radsport
3971 St. Martin
Information according to ECG
Form of company: Association according to VerG 2002
Legal domicile: Gmünd
Raiffeisenbank Oberes Waldviertel
IBAN: AT62 3241 5000 0240 9282
Discovery according to § 25 Medieng.
Chairman: Christian Troll, BA
Secretary and treasurer: Georg Franschitz
Association purpose: The association, whose activity is not aimed at profit, aims to promote and spread cycling in all its forms within its area of activity. Furthermore, the sporting development and social skills of its members, in particular through joint activities. The association pursues exclusively and directly non-profit purposes. No member has any claims to the assets, not even in the event of resignation or the dissolution of the association.
Editorial policy: Information on the Race around Lower Austria (RAN)
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (Google) Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required to do so by law or if third parties process this data on Google's behalf. Under no circumstances will Google associate your IP address with other data held by Google Inc. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case you can if applicable not use all functions of this website in full. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Raffle terms and conditions
1. Subject of the conditions of participation and organizer
(1) These conditions of participation regulate the conditions for participation in the competitions as part of the Race Around Lower Austria. The description and the procedure of the respective raffle take place within the framework of the respective lottery campaign. (2) The organizer of the competitions is the association Race Around Niederösterreich Radsport. (3) By participating in the respective competition, these conditions of participation are accepted. (4) The competition is not connected to Facebook or Instagram. It is not sponsored, endorsed or organized by them.
(1) Participation with fake identities or with identities of third parties is not permitted. (2) Only those who have also liked the Race Around Lower Austria page are entitled to win. (3) The competition period is always specified in the respective posting.
3. Winnings and winning notification
(1) What will be raffled among all eligible participants can also be found in the respective posting. (2) The winners will be determined within one week after the closing date from among all eligible participants. The winner will be notified via the Facebook comment function or in a separate posting and asked to send an email to an email address given there, in which the personal data is correctly and truthfully completely transmitted . This information is used to send the prize. (3) If we do not receive an e-mail from a winner within the specified period, the claim to the prize expires. In this case, we are entitled to carry out a substitute draw. (4) Only one prize is possible per participant. (5) The prize is neither transferable nor can the prize be exchanged or paid out in cash. (6) If circumstances arise for which we are not responsible, the respective winner accepts an appropriate replacement prize. Circumstances that are beyond our control are in particular those that lie with the sponsors of the prizes. (7) The prizes will be sent to the winner by post to the address provided. When the prize is handed over to a transport person, the risk passes to the winner. We are not responsible for delivery damage.
4. Granting of usage rights for photo competition
(1) The participant guarantees to be the owner of the necessary rights to the uploaded or linked photos. If the participant is not the sole author or rights holder, he expressly declares that he has the rights required to participate in the competition. (2) The participant grants us the following simple, temporally and spatially unlimited but non-exclusive rights of use to the photo used by him/her: • the right to store the photo on a server; • the right to make all or part of the photo available to the public via Facebook, Instagram and our website • the right to use the photograph to promote our products; • the right to edit the photo, whereby the image may not be alienated. (3) When using the image, we will identify the author in a suitable manner, insofar as this is feasible taking into account the specific form of use. (4) By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that we may use their name for advertising purposes.
5. Liability and exemption
(1) If the participant uploads photos, the participant guarantees that they will not send any content whose provision, publication or use violates applicable law or the rights of third parties. (2) The participant indemnifies us from third-party claims of any kind that result from the illegality of photos used by the participant. The obligation to indemnify also includes the obligation to fully indemnify the organizer from legal defense costs (e.g. court and attorney's fees). (3) By participating in the competition, the participant releases Facebook from any liability.
(1) A breach of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if he/she provides incorrect information or if the photos or other content (e.g. comments) used violate applicable law or the rights of third parties. The same applies to comments that can be viewed as glorifying violence, offensive, harassing or degrading or that violate social decency in any other way. (2) If the excluded participant is a winner who has already been drawn, the prize can be subsequently revoked.
7.Early termination and changes
We reserve the right to prematurely end the competition in whole or in part at any time, even without observing a deadline, or to change its course if it is not possible for technical (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons ( e.g. prohibition by Facebook) it is not possible to guarantee that the competition will be carried out properly.
8. Data privacy
We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of the participants' personal data if we process it ourselves. We will only use the personal details of the participant and their other personal data within the framework of the statutory provisions of data protection law. We will only save, process and use the information to the extent that this is necessary for the implementation of the competition or if the participant has given his consent. This also includes use to exercise the rights of use granted. The data will only be used to carry out the competition and will then be deleted. The participant can request information about the data stored about his person at any time. Our data protection declaration, which can be accessed at http://www.ran-bike.at/datenschutz/, also applies accordingly.
9. Final provisions
(1) If the Conditions of Participation contain invalid provisions, the validity of the remaining conditions shall remain unaffected. (2) Austrian law applies. Legal action to review the draw is excluded.